In this system, the façade glass is fixed on the aluminum panel profile by bonding, and after the curing process is completed, these panels are hung on the carrier frame made of vertical and horizontal facade profiles.
• Possibility of producing heat-insulated and non-insulated cassettes with bounding,
Maximum air and water discharge performance thanks to the drainage (condensate) channel,
• Maximum building height of 100 m.
• Glass combination between 18 - 40 mm,
• Long life thanks to all wicks being EPDM,
• Practical and trouble-free detail solutions,
Heat Transmittance (Uf): 5.0 W / m²K